- 12th November: Winter Robins at Ardington School or Crafts – Book
- 27th January: tbc at Brewery Arts, Cirencester – Join Mailing List
- 14th March: Towards Abstract at White Horse Bookshop, Marlborough – Join Mailing List
- 13th June: tbc at Ardington School of Crafts – Join Mailing List
If you would like to have a go at making your own fibre piece I offer one day workshops. If you have a venue and a group of 4 to 6 people who would like to take part then I can come to you. Contact Me to book.
I bring all the materials and tools needed and the workshops are suitable for beginners. Your venue just needs to be somewhere with enough table space for your group, chairs, good lighting and preferably somewhere to make teas! Workshops are usually 4-5 hours and everyone leaves with their own piece up to 20cm size.
Pricing can be structured to suit your requirements but is generally a Day Rate (£180) plus a Materials Charge per Person (£40). Mileage and Expenses are to be agreed if your venue is further from the studio.
Here are some examples of workshops I offer. Click to view the details. I can also tailor these to suit your group, for example for occasions like a hen party, baby shower or birthday.
- Fibre Art Workshop – March Hare
- Fibre Art Workshop – Towards Abstract
- Fibre Art Workshop – Landscape